Monday, 22 October 2012

Autumn owl.

Yes, I have found the perfect outfit post spot in our house! It has only taken me nearly two months to find it... and here it is, at the front door. I am still a bit nervous to find places outside by myself and set everything up, I would hate for people to walk past and think what in the world is she doing? So for now I will stick to the solid walls of this place :) And look, you can see the fun spiral stair case AND I even straightened my hair, gah! I did have a little fear of spiral staircases but luckily that has all blown over since living here otherwise I would be a constant nervous wreck. So anyways, here is my Autumn owl outfit of the day...
myoutfit.jpg myoutfit
020-3.jpg 020-3

outfit2.jpg outfit2
Long sleeved top - The White Stuff
Short sleeved cardy - The White Stuff
Glasses - c/o Firmoo
Shoes - Primark
Hat - Present :)

My mum sent me a little package recently with this owl hat inside :) I mentioned that I got a little cold in our home due to not using the heating. Basically we have storage heaters and if any of you guys have them then you can see why we don't turn them on at all. They are much more costly that your average radiator and they kind of do as they please which is rather annoying. So yes, I am using chunky knits to keep me warm through the winter. Later this week I will be posting up my craft fair photos and how it all went, keep your eyes peeled for that! 

16 comments:

  1. What a super cute outfit! Loving the spiral staircase - not sure I could deal with one myself, but well done for dealing with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretttyyy, I love your hair and glasses and hat!! So cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little hat! I miss doing outfit posts! I hope we can fix our computer soon! Is a great spot, so nice and bright. Imlove all the colors you got going on too, its a great coloe on you!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you're so cute! Glad your outfit posts are back! and I love your spiral staircase! :)
    By the way there's a girl who works in one of my local coffee shops and for some reason she really reminds me of you, so I'm extra nice to her, haha.
    Hope you have a lovely week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the coolest hat I've seen! :) My husband and I have only just got our boiler fixed, so we are used to wearing several layers around the house to keep warm. Even with heating now, we will be limiting its usage due to the prices rising recently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable and that is the perfect place to take photos. I would love to see what the rest of your house looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are super cute!! i'm jealous of that staircase.
    The outfit is so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute and I love the spiral staircase!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable and cozy! I love that owl hat oh-so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these photos! Yay to finding a new photo spot, I couldn't go outside and do them either, I'd feel so stupid if a neighbour saw me!
    Your hair looks lovely straight. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely! And you're right, it is a good photo spot - especially with the cool staircase! Good outfit spots are hard to find! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pics, your outfit looks so lovely. I've always wanted to live in a home with a spiral staircase! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable knits! You'll be super cosy this winter.

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh that staircase! I love spiral stairs. They are a pain to go up and down, but they look so pretty!

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate each and every comment you little gems send me. Some serious love heading your way :)